Bacardi Dragon Berry Rum: Fun, Fresh, Easily Mixable
- Single mixers: Dragon Berry plus Ginger Ale, Sprite, Lemonade, Iced Tea, Club Soda, Tonic Water or Sparkling Water.
- Dragon Berry Daiquiri – created by Cheri Loughlin.
- Dragon Berry Kiwi Chaos – created by Cheri Loughlin.
- 1 What do you mix with Bacardi flavored rum?
- 2 What flavor is Bacardi Dragon Berry?
- 3 Can you mix Bacardi and Rum?
- 4 Can you mix Bacardi with Sprite?
- 5 Is Bacardi good with lemonade?
- 6 Is dragon fruit the same as Dragon Berry?
- 7 What is Dragon berry fruit?
- 8 Does Dragon Berry Bacardi have strawberries?
- 9 What mixers go with rum?
- 10 How do you drink Bacardi rum and lemon?
- 11 How do you drink Bacardi White rum?
- 12 What can I mix with dragon fruit rum?
- 13 What is the dragon drink called at Starbucks?
What do you mix with Bacardi flavored rum?
Fill a cocktail shaker or mason jar with ice. Pour in Bacardi rum, pineapple juice, orange juice, cranberry juice, grenadine and lime juice.
What flavor is Bacardi Dragon Berry?
Bacardi Dragon Berry is a unique blend of ripe, juicy strawberries and sweet, exotic dragon fruit that creates a bold flavor that no other spirit offers.
Can you mix Bacardi and Rum?
This is a quick, easy, and sweet drink for a hot summer’s day. Stir together 1 part Bacardi rum and 3 parts Coke in a small glass.
Can you mix Bacardi with Sprite?
Fill a glass with ice and squeeze in 1 lime wedge and 1 lemon wedge. Pour BACARDÍ Limón rum, add sprite® and mix well.
Is Bacardi good with lemonade?
Fresh and tart, lemonade combines with BACARDÍ Limón rum for a truly invigorating drink, a worthy companion for those long hot summer afternoons.
Is dragon fruit the same as Dragon Berry?
Having run out of common fruit flavors to add to their rums, Bacardi has rummaged around the tropical produce bins to find their latest offering: Dragon Berry. The product combines the flavor of a dragon fruit with that of a strawberry.
What is Dragon berry fruit?
Dragonfruit (also known as pitaya or pitahaya) is a vibrant and exotic fruit in the cactus family. Under the colorful rind is a succulent white or bright red fruit containing tiny edible black seeds. Its subtle sweetness and slightly tart flavor is similar to that of a melon or a kiwi.
Does Dragon Berry Bacardi have strawberries?
BACARDI Dragon Berry has a unique blend of ripe juicy strawberries and sweet, exotic dragonfruit that creates a bold flavor that no other flavored spirit offers.
What mixers go with rum?
What Drinks Are Good Mixers For Rum?
- Tonic Water. The first of the good mixers for rum is tonic water.
- Lime Juice With A Slice Of Lemon.
- Ginger Ale.
- Orange Juice.
- Coconut Water.
- Cranberry Juice.
- Grapefruit Juice.
How do you drink Bacardi rum and lemon?
How to Mix
- Add ice to a highball glass.
- Pour in ingredients.
- Garnish with a lemon wedge.
How do you drink Bacardi White rum?
Pour the Bacardi rum, orange curacao and lime juice into a cocktail shaker half-filled with ice cubes. Shake well, and strain into a cocktail glass. Garnish with a lime wedge, and serve.
What can I mix with dragon fruit rum?
Single mixers: Dragon Berry plus Ginger Ale, Sprite, Lemonade, Iced Tea, Club Soda, Tonic Water or Sparkling Water.
What is the dragon drink called at Starbucks?
The Mango Dragonfruit Starbucks Refreshers® beverage tastes as exotic as it sounds, with a deep magenta color bursting with sweet, tropical flavors. Its vibrant hue comes from pieces of real red-fleshed dragon fruit (also known as pitaya) hand-shaken in the beverage with no artificial colors or sweeteners.