- 1 How do I connect my pear deck to Google Slides?
- 2 Does Peardeck work with Google Slides?
- 3 How do students use pear decks?
- 4 How is pear deck different from Google Slides?
- 5 What is pear deck for Google Slides?
- 6 How do I add a Pear Deck to Google classroom?
- 7 How do you write on a Pear Deck slide?
- 8 How do I power up my Pear Deck?
- 9 How do I share my Pear Deck with students on Google?
How do I connect my pear deck to Google Slides?
9. Now teachers can open the Pear Deck sidebar in Google Slides. They just open a Google Slides presentation, and go to Add-ons > Pear Deck > Open Pear Deck Add-on. Please note that it may take up to 24 hours for Pear Deck to appear in every user’s Google Slides menu.
Does Peardeck work with Google Slides?
Present your lesson and have students join Open your presentation in Google Slides or PowerPoint Online. Open the Pear Deck Add-on (in Google Slides) or Add-in (in PowerPoint Online) to reveal the Pear Deck sidebar. Use the controls to run the lesson on your Projector View.
How do students use pear decks?
Turn on Email Login so Students Join with an Email Address
- Go to Pear Deck Home.
- Click on your person icon.
- Click My Account.
- Click Settings.
- Go to the Require Student Logins section. Click ON. Then, choose the account type you want students to use to join your Sessions.
How is pear deck different from Google Slides?
You can make Pear Deck Slides within PowerPoint Online or Google Slides. But instead of simply presenting informational slides, Pear Deck makes your slides interactive so every student can respond to your questions or prompts right on their own screens.
What is pear deck for Google Slides?
Pear Deck is a free(basic account) add-on tool in Google Slides that can be used to create interactive and engaging presentations. The interactive feature of Pear Deck allows instructors to develop creative Google Slide presentations and assess their students’ understanding of the material in an informal environment.
How do I add a Pear Deck to Google classroom?
Enable Google Classroom
- Go to peardeck.com and click Teacher Login, or go directly to your Pear Deck Home.
- Click on your person icon.
- Click on My Account.
- Go to the Settings tab.
- Turn Google Classroom ON.
How do you write on a Pear Deck slide?
Open the Pear Deck for Google Slides Add-on or PowerPoint Online Add-in. In the sidebar, scroll down to the Ask Students a Question section. Click on the Text option. That’s it!
How do I power up my Pear Deck?
To use, simply install the Power-up from the Chrome Web Store on the device you use in class. Now when you present with Pear Deck, the Power-up magically enables the display of your videos, animations, and GIFs on the projector and student devices. For more information about Pear Deck, visit www.peardeck.com.
In your video call, click Share or Share your screen. Select the screen with the Pear Deck Projector View to share through your video call. Ask students to join the call.