To make your videos, animations, and GIFs to play at full resolution when you present with Pear Deck, install the Power-Up Google Chrome extension. The extension is only available in Chrome and for users who log into Pear Deck with a Google account at this time.
- 1 Do GIFs play in Peardeck?
- 2 Can you embed video in Peardeck?
- 3 How do I add extensions to Pear Deck?
- 4 How do I turn Chrome on?
- 5 How do you get a GIF URL?
- 6 How do I turn a video into a GIF?
- 7 How does Pear Deck draggable work?
- 8 Can teachers see your name on Pear Deck?
- 9 Is Nearpod interactive?
- 10 Do links work in pear deck?
Do GIFs play in Peardeck?
Get Ready to Power Up! Installing it ensures that your videos, animations, and GIFs are embedded on your slides and play at full resolution on the projector and student devices—exactly the way they should!
Can you embed video in Peardeck?
Pear Deck for Google Slides If you log into Pear Deck with a Google account, you can: Embed a video into the Student View. Play a video for students on your Projector View. Paste a hyperlink onto your slide.
How do I add extensions to Pear Deck?
9. Now teachers can open the Pear Deck sidebar in Google Slides. They just open a Google Slides presentation, and go to Add-ons > Pear Deck > Open Pear Deck Add-on. Please note that it may take up to 24 hours for Pear Deck to appear in every user’s Google Slides menu.
How do I turn Chrome on?
Speed up Google Chrome
- Step 1: Update Chrome. Chrome works best when you’re on the latest version.
- Step 2: Close unused tabs. The more tabs you have open, the harder Chrome has to work.
- Step 3: Turn off or stop unwanted processes.
- Step 4: Let Chrome open pages faster.
- Step 5: Check your computer for Malware.
How do you get a GIF URL?
Copy The URL Of A GIF On The Web
- Find the GIF you’d like to post on your favorite GIF site – Some good sources for GIFs are Reddit, Giphy, and Gifbin.
- Right-click on the GIF, and select ‘Copy Image Address’
How do I turn a video into a GIF?
How to make a GIF from a video.
- Select. Upload a video from your device. Choose any video up to 1 hour long.
- Convert. Choose a file size based on where you plan to share your GIF. Then, trim your clip or change the aspect ratio if you need to.
- Download. Instantly download your new GIF.
How does Pear Deck draggable work?
Draggable™ Response Students respond by dragging objects over the slide in an Instructor or Student-Paced presentation Session. For example, you can have them drag pins over a map. Put your question, instructions, and/or image(s) on the slide. Open the Pear Deck for Google Slides Add-on or PowerPoint Online Add-in.
Can teachers see your name on Pear Deck?
Yes! Open the private Teacher Dashboard (a Premium feature) on your own computer screen or a separate device to see student responses and names privately. Responses always appear in the Dashboard, even if you aren’t showing responses on the Projector.
Is Nearpod interactive?
Nearpod helps educators make any lesson interactive whether in the classroom or virtual. The concept is simple. A teacher can create interactive presentations that can contain Quiz’s, Polls, Videos, Collaborate Boards, and more.
Pear Deck can only embed sites that are both secure (i.e. they have https:// at the head of the URL) and embeddable. If you want students to view a site that is not secure or not embeddable, you can still paste the link into your Pear Deck Web slide.