- Start your Pear Deck Lesson.
- Open the Dashboard View.
- In the Dashboard, click on the blue Roster button, located in the top right corner of the screen.
- In the Roster, click Invite Your Classroom.
- Choose the Google Classroom section you want to invite.
- As students join, their names light up.
- 1 How do I share my Pear Deck with students in Google Classroom?
- 2 What can you do with Pear Deck?
- 3 How do you use a Pear Deck for remote learning?
- 4 Can you assign a Pear Deck as homework?
- 5 Is Pear Deck easy to use?
- 6 Can students use Pear Deck independently?
- 7 Do students need Pear Deck extension?
- 8 How do I show student responses in Pear Deck?
- 9 Can I use Pear Deck with zoom?
- 10 How do I power up my Pear Deck?
- 11 Can I post Pear Deck to Google classroom?
To share a Pear Deck, locate the file, select it, and click on the share button. In the Share with others menu, add the Google email addresses of the people to whom you want to share this file. Make sure to adjust sharing permissions.
What can you do with Pear Deck?
Overview. You can make Pear Deck Slides within PowerPoint Online or Google Slides. But instead of simply presenting informational slides, Pear Deck makes your slides interactive so every student can respond to your questions or prompts right on their own screens.
How do you use a Pear Deck for remote learning?
- Start a new Pear Deck presentation or reopen a previous one from your Sessions menu.
- Start a video call with a service like Zoom, for example.
- In your video call, click Share or Share your screen.
- Ask students to join the call.
Can you assign a Pear Deck as homework?
Pear Deck for Homework: Start your Student-Paced Session. On the Pear Deck Home Page, Click your picture. Click the three little dots in the lower right corner. Type your Instructions, and paste the link here to your Pear Deck.
Is Pear Deck easy to use?
Pear Deck is a Google Slides add-on that offers templates and third-party examples to create presentations that are lively and engaging. It’s worth mentioning that Pear Deck also works as an add-in for Microsoft PowerPoint. So whichever platform your school uses, adding Pear Deck is easy.
Can students use Pear Deck independently?
Overview. Pear Deck is often used to engage students in a lesson in real time. But with Student Paced Mode, you can allow students to join any presentation Session independently and work through your slides at their own pace, on their own time!
Do students need Pear Deck extension?
Students/participants do not need to create a Pear Deck account. But presenters can require participants to join the Session with an email address or have them join anonymously before presenting.
How do I show student responses in Pear Deck?
Show responses anonymously on the Projector View
- Start a new Pear Deck Lesson, or reopen a previous one from your Sessions menu. If you start a new lesson, choose Instructor Paced automatically open the Projector View.
- Hover over the bottom of the slide. The Navigation bar appears.
- Click the Show Responses button.
Can I use Pear Deck with zoom?
Launch your Pear Deck presentation. Launch Zoom. Open the projector view of Pear Deck in a separate window and share that with students using Zoom. Ask students to type joinpd. com in their browsers and enter the session code.
How do I power up my Pear Deck?
To use, simply install the Power-up from the Chrome Web Store on the device you use in class. Now when you present with Pear Deck, the Power-up magically enables the display of your videos, animations, and GIFs on the projector and student devices. For more information about Pear Deck, visit www.peardeck.com.
Can I post Pear Deck to Google classroom?
Overview. With Google Classroom Integration, you can invite your Google Classroom classes directly from the Projector View or the private Dashboard View of any Pear Deck Session. You can also automatically post your Takeaways™ to Classroom at the end of the Session.