- 1 What does English Pear and Freesia smell like?
- 2 What is the scent of Jo Malone English Pear and Freesia?
- 3 What can you mix with English Pear and Freesia?
- 4 What does freesia smell like?
- 5 How do you describe English Pear and Freesia?
- 6 What’s the best Jo Malone scent?
- 7 What is the most popular Jo Malone scent?
- 8 What does Jo Malone Blackberry and Bay smell like?
- 9 What does Jo Malone perfume smell like?
- 10 Is Jo Malone perfume long lasting?
- 11 What is Jo Malone best seller?
- 12 Do freesias have a scent?
- 13 What are the most fragrant freesias?
- 14 What scents go well with freesia?
What does English Pear and Freesia smell like?
English Pear & Freesia by Jo Malone London is a Chypre Fruity fragrance for women. English Pear & Freesia was launched in 2010. The nose behind this fragrance is Christine Nagel. Top notes are Pear and Melon; middle notes are Freesia and Rose; base notes are Musk, Patchouli, Rhuburb and Amber.
What is the scent of Jo Malone English Pear and Freesia?
What It Is. English Pear & Freesia is a fruity cologne that’s fresh and subtle —much like the scent of pears—which perfectly channels the mellow of autumn. Combined with the delicate scent of white freesia and the depth of patchouli, it gives you a dose of the English countryside without the extra acidity.
What can you mix with English Pear and Freesia?
English Pear & Freesia can be combined with Orange Blossom, Wild Bluebell or Grapefruit to make it fresher. Or Wood Sage & Sea Salt, Dark Amber & Ginger Lily or Peony & Blush Suede to make it warmer.
What does freesia smell like?
The blossoms are said to emit hints of honey, mint and strawberry. (They have even been described as smelling like Froot Loops cereal…) Some think freesias’ perfume is soapy and powdery, others woody and citrusy, sunny and peppery.
How do you describe English Pear and Freesia?
Jo Malone English Pear and Freesia is a blend of fresh crispy-smelling pear, which, by the way smells absolutely juicy, heart note of Freesia, base note of Patchouli and also background of Wild Rose, Amber and woods.
What’s the best Jo Malone scent?
6 BEST FRAGRANCES FROM JO MALONE
- English Pear & Freesia. This is one of the first fragrances from Jo Malone and it is one of the reasons why many ladies around the world started using Jo Malone products.
- Wild Bluebell.
- Peony & Blush Suede.
- Wood Sage & Sea Salt.
- Nectarine Blossom & Honey.
- Lime Basil & Mandarin.
What is the most popular Jo Malone scent?
Taking the crown for the most popular Jo Malone fragrance is English Pear & Freesia —a light and fresh scent that combines the two aforementioned notes on a base of patchouli. At the risk of stating the obvious, it really does smell how a freshly cut pear should—crisp, fresh, and uplifting. 4
What does Jo Malone Blackberry and Bay smell like?
The blackberry note smells pungent and citrus-like, as if not quite ripe. Jo Malone Blackberry & Bay includes notes of grapefruit, grapefruit blossom, bay leaves, blackberries, jasmine, lily of the valley, cedarwood, sandalwood, vetiver, and musk.
What does Jo Malone perfume smell like?
Jo Malone London’s signature fragrance. Fresh, zesty and instantly uplifting, the classic scent blends sharp Lime with aromatic Thyme to create a modern yet classic perfume. Perfect for every day wear, the scent evokes the sense and aroma of a hot summer’s day.
Is Jo Malone perfume long lasting?
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but generally speaking, citrus fragrances are the least long lasting fragrance family. That being said, Jo Malone London’s Lime Basil Mandarin is surprisingly long lasting and keeps it’s fresh, slightly spicy citrus notes well into the afternoon.
What is Jo Malone best seller?
The best Jo Malone fragrances of all time
- Jo Malone London English Pear and Freesia Cologne. The best Jo Malone fragrance of all time.
- Jo Malone London Myrrh & Tonka Cologne Intense.
- Jo Malone London Pomegranate Noir Cologne.
- Jo Malone London Lime Basil & Mandarin Cologne.
- Jo Malone London Peony & Blush Suede Cologne.
Do freesias have a scent?
The fragrance is fresh but with depth to it, like a delicious Alsatian wine. Freesias smell incredibly strong and sweet but not sickly, a combination that is rarely matched by perfumers. So what is it that makes freesias smell – and what makes some varieties smell so strong while others have hardly a whiff?
What are the most fragrant freesias?
The most fragrant of them all! The ageless appeal of the cream blooms will give the garden a touch of sophistication and charm.
What scents go well with freesia?
Freesia oil provides a clean, fresh and floral aroma. This is the perfect scent for spring and summer. Enhances alertness and strengthens the memory. Blends well with: Cedar Wood, Cinnamon and Patchouli.