- 1 What is Pear Deck compatible with?
- 2 Is Pear Deck a platform?
- 3 Does Pear Deck work on Chromebooks?
- 4 Does Pear Deck integrate with Google classroom?
- 5 Can Pear Deck be used on an iPad?
- 6 Can you use Pear Deck without Google Slides?
- 7 Can Pear Deck be used remotely?
- 8 Can Pear Deck be used asynchronous?
- 9 Is Nearpod interactive?
- 10 Do students need a Google account to use Pear Deck?
- 11 Does Pear Deck work with Keynote?
- 12 How do you use a Pear Deck in PowerPoint?
- 13 Can two teachers share a Pear Deck?
- 14 How do I post a Pear Deck in Google Classroom?
What is Pear Deck compatible with?
Pear Deck runs smoothly for teachers and students in Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and the latest version of Edge, on all kinds of devices and operating systems. Unfortunately we do not support Internet Explorer or the older versions of Edge.
Is Pear Deck a platform?
Beyond the Slides: Pear Deck as a Remote Teaching Platform.
Does Pear Deck work on Chromebooks?
Pear Deck works with any device that can browse the Internet.
Does Pear Deck integrate with Google classroom?
Overview. With Google Classroom Integration, you can invite your Google Classroom classes directly from the Projector View or the private Dashboard View of any Pear Deck Session. You can also automatically post your Takeaways™ to Classroom at the end of the Session.
Can Pear Deck be used on an iPad?
Please note: Google Slides Add-ons, including Pear Deck, are only supported on computers, so you won’t be able to edit Pear Deck Slides on an iPhone, iPad, or other mobile device.
Can you use Pear Deck without Google Slides?
We’ve just launched a feature that allows you to invite participants to join a Pear Deck presentation without requiring a Google or Microsoft email account! Now you can decide if you want students to login with their email addresses or join anonymously.
Can Pear Deck be used remotely?
How to use Pear Deck for remote learning. Pear Deck gives you interactive options when teaching remotely. Gather students on a video call with Skype, Zoom, Google Meet or Microsoft Teams. Share your screen with an interactive Pear Deck presentation.
Can Pear Deck be used asynchronous?
Pear Deck enables any teacher to create interactive presentations in which students can respond in real-time or asynchronously to a variety of questions.
Is Nearpod interactive?
Nearpod helps educators make any lesson interactive whether in the classroom or virtual. The concept is simple. A teacher can create interactive presentations that can contain Quiz’s, Polls, Videos, Collaborate Boards, and more.
Do students need a Google account to use Pear Deck?
Students don’t need to create a Pear Deck account to join Sessions, but they may need a Google or Microsoft Office 365 account to join a Pear Deck Session if the teacher requires it in their Settings (see the next section).
Does Pear Deck work with Keynote?
Design Brilliant Presentations Now that the add-on is installed, you can design a new presentation or open an existing Google Slides deck, PPT or Keynote in Slides.
How do you use a Pear Deck in PowerPoint?
- Open any PowerPoint Online presentation.
- Click on the Insert tab.
- Click on Add-ins. To see Add-ins, you may need to click on the three-dots menu button or expand the browser window.
- The Office Add-ins menu opens. Find the Pear Deck Add-in and click Add to install it.
- Going forward, click on the Home tab.
Overview. With the Shared Teacher Dashboard, you can invite co-teachers and certified staff members to your Pear Deck Sessions, giving them full access to your presentation and your students’ responses, in real time or after class. Please note that the Shared Teacher Dashboard is a Premium feature.
How do I post a Pear Deck in Google Classroom?
Publish your Slides Deck or Vocabulary List
- In Google Slides, open the Pear Deck for Google Slides Add-on sidebar. In the sidebar, 1) Open the 3-lines menu and 2) Click Publish and Share Your Lesson.
- In the Pear Deck Vocabulary editor, click Share.