- 1 How do I know if PEAR package is installed?
- 2 How do I manually install a PEAR package?
- 3 Is PHP PEAR installed?
- 4 What is PEAR package?
- 5 How do I install Pear Mail?
- 6 Where can I find PHP packages?
- 7 How do I download pears?
- 8 What is PHP PEAR used for?
- 9 What is PECL and PEAR?
- 10 How do I know if PEAR is installed on Windows?
- 11 What is PEAR in PHP Mcq?
- 12 What color is a PEAR?
- 13 What is pear in safety?
- 14 What do you mean by pear?
How do I know if PEAR package is installed?
If you simply want to get to know the installed version of a package or see its description, issue an info command: $ pear info PEAR About pear.php.net/PEAR-1.7. 1.. more info follows..
How do I manually install a PEAR package?
Manually installing PHP PEAR Packages:
- Download the PEAR package from the internet, often this will be from pear.php.net.
- Upload the file to the home directory inside the php folder. If the php folder does not already exist in the home directory, simply create one.
- Extract the file (if needed).
- Follow the php.
Is PHP PEAR installed?
When using PHP, the PEAR Package Manager is already installed unless one has used the./configure option –without-pear. If one uses a version of PHP that is supplied by Unix/Linux/BSD distributors it may be necessary to manually install PEAR.
What is PEAR package?
PEAR packages A PEAR package is distributed as a gzipped tar file. Each archive consists of source code written in PHP, usually in an object-oriented style. Packages exist for many basic PHP functions including authentication, caching, database access, encryption, configuration, HTML, web services and XML.
How do I install Pear Mail?
First run the XAMPP Control Panel and click on “Shell”:
- Type in the following code in the XAMPP Shell window: pear install -a Mail.
- Hit Enter to start the installation:
- The option -a has automatically installed all other required packages. The installation is done you can close the XAMPP for Windows shell.
Where can I find PHP packages?
The general command is php -m, which will show you a list of all “compiled” PHP modules.
How do I download pears?
Point your browser at http://pear.php.net/go-pear. Your browser displays the PHP source as plain text. Choose File Save As or File Save Page As (depending on your browser). Save the file as go-pear.
What is PHP PEAR used for?
As noted previously, PEAR is short for “PHP Extension and Application Repository.” The purpose of PEAR is to provide the following: A structured library of open-source code for PHP users. A system for code distribution and package maintenance. A standard style for code written in PHP.
What is PECL and PEAR?
PECL: PECL is a PHP expansion pack or in other words, a PHP Extension Community Library. PHP has borrowed PEAR from its section of regular expressions. It is the top extension of PHP whereas, on the other hand, PECL is the underlying extension of PHP. PEAR includes the official open-source class library for PHP.
How do I know if PEAR is installed on Windows?
Open the file in your browser as http://localhost/check_php.php, to verify the include_path your web server is using. In every case, PEAR’s php_dir should be in the include path.
What is PEAR in PHP Mcq?
Answer: PEAR stands for PHP Extension and Application Repository. It also provided a way to install PECL(PHP Extension Community Library) extensions.
What color is a PEAR?
Pear is a pale chartreuse yellowish color that looks like the color of the outer surface of Anjou or Bartlett pears.
What is pear in safety?
The mnemonic PEAR is used to recall the four considerations for assessing and mitigating human factors in aviation maintenance: People who do the job; Environment in which they work; Actions they perform; and. Resources necessary to complete the job.
What do you mean by pear?
1: a pome fruit of a tree (genus Pyrus, especially P. communis) of the rose family that typically has a pale green or brownish skin, a firm juicy flesh, and an oblong shape in which a broad base end tapers upward to a narrow stem end. 2: a tree bearing pears.